The 90s revival is upon us! Seriously with artists like Charli XCX and Halsey around, we’re getting 90s nostalgia in a powerful way.
But how do you capture this style aesthetic?
- PLAID. Go all out with plaid. Plaid socks, plaid skirts, plaid headbands, plaid purses, plaid scarves. Even match your plaids to really capture that 90s Clueless vibe.
- Flannels! Grunge style was huge with the Nirvana crowd. Get the flannel staple in black and white and then build on that with the classic red-and-black, red-and-blue, and blue-green combos!
- Giant phones~ Have you seen the iPhone/Android cases they have now? They’re basically the size of a foot. Grab a cool iPhone case like this one and snap it on your phone to create the look you want!
- Micro-mini! Okay the highlight of the 90s style was the micro-mini skirt. Bonus if you include knee-high or thigh-high socks!
- Crop tops!!! Crop tops are one of my favorite items to wear…any season. And they go great with your micro-mini!
- PLATFORMS. Can’t forget about the platform shoes. Platform sneakers, platform sandals, platform booties. The possibilities are endless!